Tuesday, December 3, 2013



So, I just have to say sometimes life is uncanny or strange or any of those kinds of descriptions. Is there such a thing as fate? Do we really see signs of what is or what is to come? I have no idea. I only know that I got this fortune in my fortune cookie last night. And for a moment I was excited by the idea that it could be true:


I know it is just a factory printed fortune in a factory made cookie, but the odds that I, a self-representing artist, could get that fortune is pretty cool. And a little inspiring.

I also had the pleasure of playing with some pics on my asus memo pad, grand machine that it is.This is one of the ones that I did. A little disturbing, but fun nevertheless.



It is a pic of my face, distorted by a fisheye filter- then painted up like a scary carnival clown. Fun, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment