Friday, December 20, 2013

Oldies but goodies

I have been working on all the 'work' part today, so I do not have any new art to share today. I do, however, have some older art that I am glad to share. :)
This is a watercolor piece that I did about 2 years ago. 
Image
This was my the first piece of art where I incorporated any digital anything. I did this one years ago. I drew it by hand and colored in in Photoshop.
Image
I really like the dreamy feel of the latter. I think I might experiment like this with some of my new sketches. I have found that sometimes I make a great sketch or pencil drawing in a sketch book and no matter how I try, I can never replicate all the little details onto watercolor paper or canvas. I think this is a good reason to scan and color digitally. 
Feel free to comment or critique. :)
other pages that contain my art
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FlutterblissArt

No comments:

Post a Comment